The International Universal Menu Association, the IUMA, is aimed to develop, promote, and disseminate the Universal Menu, which is a system of public services that the central governments and municipalities provide, and to manage the intellectual property of the Universal Menu. In order to support establish communities and societies where people can comfortably live, and the voices of the people are well represented, the IUMA endeavors to use the internet to provide the planning, proposal, and action to create an innovative digital administrative system.
- To develop, promote, and disseminate the Universal Menu; a system that people can use to search public services.
- To manage and sustain the intellectual property of the Universal Menu.
Representative of the board of the directors:
- Mr. Jiro Kokuryo (Vice-President for International Collaboration, Information Infrastructure, and Shonan Fujisawa Campus(SFC), Keio University)
Member of the board of directors:
- Mr. Akihiro Yoda (Senior Director of Regional Systems Operation 1, Government & Public Corporation Information Systems Division, Hitachi, Ltd.)
- Mr. Hideto Okada (Head of Local Government Solutions Unit, FUJITSU LIMITED)
- Mr. Hideyuki Yasui (CEO, Asukoe Partners Inc.)
- Mr. Katsuichi Sonoda (Vice President, Head of Social Infrastructure Solution Sector, NTT DATA Corporation)
- Mr. Makoto Kosuda (General Manager, Community Systems Development Division, NEC Corporation)
- Mr. Toshinori Kajiura (Acting Chair of Sub-Committee, Chair of Cyber Security Working Group, Chair of Global Strategy Working Group, Committee on Information and Telecommunication Policy, Keidanren, Japan Business Federation)
- Mr. Shinichi Ueyama (Professor of Faculty of Policy Management, Keio University)
International Universal Menu Association
Address: 2nd floor ZaiMax Building, 5-12-13 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan